- SEO Tool Box
SEO Tool Box
You have to learn to use the right tool for the job. Something my father instilled in me. Some tools can be used in various instances in multiple ways but often the best tool for a job is the tool specifically designed for the need that you have, all inclusive and bundled combos usually come with a sacrifice. This page provides a collection of free (or paid when noted that) SEO tools out on the web, SEO tools provided by UltimateSEO and SEO software to be run on your PC/Mac. Any tool only available on one OS is noted with an *. Jake of all trades … master of nothing. You’ve gotta experiment and use as many tools as you can find.
Can’t Live Without SEO Tools
This category is small, these are SEO Tools that you have to use, if you dont youre a fool. Many paid tools integrate with the tools here for their data.
- Search Engine Console – Google product that is not the same as Google Analytics. Totally free and invaluable for organic search traffic data.
Top SEO Tools That Cost Money
- SEMRush.com – https://semrush.com – great tool, all around fit for backlinks, keywords, site audits and PPC. – Cost $99 no whitelabel at this price
- SEOProfiler.com – https://seoprofiler.com – a great tool for client reporting and tracking positions, backlinks over time. – Cost $99 but has white label reports at this price.
- SPYFU.com – https://spyfu.com – great for competitor reviewing. – Cost $69 but $99 for white label reports.
Pricey SEO Tools
- Moz Pro – for the price I find it offers too little
- Ahrefs.com – for the high price it is out of reach of most freelancers
- Domcop.com – for the high cost and comparable free toys, just not worth it.
SEO Tools From Others
- One I find very useful is DomainDiagnosis.com
- Backlink Checker = OpenLink Profiler from SEOProfiler.com
- Monitor Backlinks – https://monitorbacklinks.com (not free )
- Domain Authority Checker = Robing Upta’s Checker
- RSS Feed Validator – Errors with RSS? Make sure the feed is properly formatted.
- Domain Age Checker = Small SEO Tools Domain Age Checker How old a site is…is correlated with rankings
- See a page as a search engine does – Browseo.net
- Site Speed / Page Load – GTMetrix.com Another Site Speed Test: Pingdom.com And A Think With Google Speed Test
- Google Data Studio – https://datastudio.google.com/ – impressive charts and graphs from multiple sources combine to provide clients updating reports that you have complete control over.
- OnCrawl – https://oncrawl.com (not free ) but expansive crawl of target site with detailed data
- Smartlook – https://www.smartlook.com/ (freemium) – BUT A REAL SHOW STOPPER
- TAG Cloud – https://tagcloud.com Build a representation of the keywords of content by copy paste or by url.
- CSS Beautifier – Reformat CSS to make it easier to read HTML Formatter
- IFTTT – Build applets that integrate services
Tools To Download
- URLProfiler* – https://urlprofiler.com/ (Cool, but expensive to pay for a monthly license for something run off my machine)
- HTTrack– Copy a site, save it to HTML
- DomDetailer* – https://domdetailer.com/ (Useful Cheap )
- SEOQuake – Chrome Browser Extension – Google Chrome Extension by SEMRush (SEMRush Extension)
- WebSite Auditor* – SEO Powersuite – Free options available, with poor portability. First level of paid license lacks ability to export data, limiting usefulness. Website Auditor is one part of SEO PowerSuite. Just because you pay for this part don’t expect to be able to use other modules. Really….the least useful tool compared to costs.
Techy Useful SEO Tools
- Find Site’s DNS and IP – DNS Query Tool
- SSL Test – Test your site’s encryption and ciphers to ensure its safe and benefiting from that safety in SEO position.
- DNSTools – DNSTOOLS.COM
- Down for Everyone? – https://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/
- Mail Records – MXTOOLS.COM
- Who is (who owns a domain) – https://who.is/
- Who is IP (lookup who a visitor is) – https://www.ultratools.com/tools/ipWhoisLookup
- Port Scanner (Server Communication) – https://pentest-tools.com/network-vulnerability-scanning/tcp-port-scanner-online-nmap
- Loadimpact.com – Can your web server handle 25 users making 30 requests a second in under 100 ms? https://loadimpact.com
- CSV Merge – All those reports you’ve downloaded in CSV would be great if they were one report right? If the headers match up then we have a merging tool for you.
SEO Tools by UltimateSEO.org
You can check out mostly all of the tools offered from this site at https://ultimateseo.org/tools/the page itself is a work in progress, for now here are some of the tools on this site.
- Ultimate Best Free Tool is an application called Site Spy I got off Code Canyon …. its free to you if you want it.
- SEO Panel – SEO Panel By UltimateSEO.org Info on SEO Panel https://ultimateseo.org/seo-panel-on-ultimateseo-org-features/
- A couple On Page SEO Checkers: https://ultimateseo.org/whats-your-seo-score/
- Backlinks: https://ultimateseo.tools/backlinks-free-seo-tools/
- Links Page – https://ultimateseo.org/links.html – my secret page here thats not in WordPress so its all covert.